Saturday, August 4, 2007

100th post!

Couldn't update for the past few days because of the stupid STreamyx!
Everytime also the DSL light blinking!
Gosh, they suck wei!

Hmmm..
now that I can finally update..
I forgot what I have been wanting to update for the last few days..

Got my results back..
got really bad for everything (of course)
So I have GOT TO START studying
SOON!
but.
the TV is such a big tempt
the computer too
and how can I abandon my darling blog right??

Oh yeah.
They had spot check yesterday..
I mean HAir, Nails and Socks check.
They cut the guy's hair if it was too long
If the girls had fringe like curtain, it had to be pinned by next monday or else
we will have Pn.P C Chong's fringe.

For god sakes!
She used her hairstyle as an example!
She has those straight fringe type.

"U see, I fourty years old also must pin my hair up!"
"You fourty years old only arr?"

I think she almost heard what I said

Then, she saw Yee Hua's fringe pinned up but a few strand hanging loose
at the sides.

"Girl, U must put the strands of hair behind ur ears like my girl over there"
*points*
"Must be like that only good!"
*looks around*
"Teacher's talking about you larr!"
"Me... Hahaha...I am a good girl!"
"Yes, Lynnette, Yes~!"

Thanks to Zulaikha for her pin
I became a good girl!
Wakaka.. XD
I am such a GOOD girl

And we had like free period the whole day!

Anatawa paka!! Pakero!

No comments: