Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Stupid lady

Oh what the *toot*
[I know i used it a lot in school today but I was really angry!]

what the hell is freakingly wrong with her?
What does she have to pick on me?
I pinned my hair up
Few strands falling down so what??
Huh?
Sue me then!
at least I pinned my hair up!
It was just a freaking few strands!!

Other girls didn't even bother pinning up their hair
and why u don't catch them?
Why catch me?
U damn kao freaking blind!
The hair is not even anywhere near my eyes!!
D*u you!

i know i have a nice hairstyle
and u're so jealous that u want to CUT it.
I am sorry
It' my hair
and If i want it cut
I will!

U think ur hair very nice arr?
U must make everybody have that same f*cking hairstyle like yours?
Ur stupid f*cking hairstyle!
Dunno what F*cking stypid hair stylist cut for you one!

Why only catch us??!
Does the fringe so damn long summore covering the eyes.
why don't u f*cking catch them?
at least i even bother pinning my fringe up right?!

F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!
F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!F*UCK U!

damn f*cking pissed off!

Feel like taking a scissors
and cutting off my fringe
and go and show it to
that f*cking lady tmr!

No comments: