Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What happened @ IID

Was in the car
saw the KBU sign board
started telling keyao and serena
I dun wanna go down
I fell too weird and underdressed

I still got down

Once we walked in
Damn it..
everybody is looking so freaking formal
Oops to myself...

The the thingy start..
We got a table far far far back!
We couldn't even see the performances..

The food was
I dunno
Cause I didn't get to eat much
Though the potato salad was fab!

Out of sudden,
*plop plop*
2 drops of water fell on my head
I ignored it the first time
after 2 minutes
*plop plop*
again..
Eesh.. Geramnyaa!

5 peeps stepped on my foot
*couch* peck hwa*cough cough*
any 4 mysterious people
Too dark to see properly

out of nowhere
yan leng asked peck hwa to raise her hands up
peck hwa was like
why?
yan leng said just raise it..
so peck hwa raised her hands up like a monkey

Then, we found out was because
she was looking for her friends
XD

Yan Leng :" Meet wayne and saikhong."
Serena : "Who's that?"
Lynnette : " Oh... wayne and saikhong."
Serena n keyao :"oh.."
Yan leng was like
"oh shyt.. It's mun wai!"

Hahaha.. the ultimate blurcase of all time!

Then we were to go and take F&B
so we left yan leng there to guard the table
I felt bad for leaving her alone so..

Me : "Eh.. I go teman her larr.."
Serena :" Okay lar.. better.."
*me walks off and returns after few minutes"
Me :" Walk there for nothing.. She go people to teman her liao."
Serena :"Who?"
Me :"HEr 2 boyfriends."
*both laughs*
Serena :"Dun becoome light bulb right?"
*laughs more*

And then the continue of performances
and the high pitched screaming of peckie

THE END

No comments: