Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Think positive!

Don't think 46 more days till PMR
Think positive ppl
think positive!

Think
51 days till after PMR
think of all the fun you'll have!
All the shopping trips.
No more studies
Ponteng school
all the activities
log books waiting to be done
badges waited to be taken
camps coming up
XD

Haihz..
51 days more only!
XD

So we had to sing our natianal anthem in school today
plus the oh-so-famous
jalur gemilang and keranamu
Pauline and Mei yin were really patriotic and so was yi may(adding the oh-la-las)

The marching was quite funny thought if u asked me
their step count was like
One-twooooo-three
Very slow indeed

And when that guy shouted berdiri or something liddat
scared the shit out of me
I was talking kay.. wasn't paying attention and suddenly
out of nowhere he says something

Random!

Hmm..
Going to fail my maths
I didn't have any time for both papers!
Interact installation this friday
Leo's installation this saturday!
Haihz..
Need to wear skirt for two days in a row!
Gawd!
Should I risk wearing pants and kena kick out?

Maybe I should..

No comments: