Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Happy birthday to you



God works in mysterious ways. If we hadn't reshuffled class, I wouldn't be so close friend to you.
I don't think I would even talk to you that much. When I first met you, I thought u were really nerdy, quiet and all. But, boy was i WRONG! you're no where near it.. except for the nerdy part larr.. Joking.. thanks for being my friend. I really hope that we can continue being friends.
We may not have the same point of view, different opinion, different attitudes; We may go different direactions, seperate ways but a good friendship is that we can grow seperately but never apart. So 3 Cheers to our friendship!!

If you need someone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, someone to complain to, someone to help u solve ur problems, someone to make u laugh....
You know how and where to find me!

No comments: