Monday, August 20, 2007

New look

Things are getting kinda boring now
everywhere you go
you see the same fringe hanging down
If u know what I mean..

So..
*snip snip*
I went to get a new hairstyle
Just walked pass monsoon-id and I walked in
and told the person
gimme a new hairstyle

I kinda closed my eyes throughout the whole snipping process
when i opened my eyes
I was shocked!!
For better of for worse
u will know next monday!

We went to watch simpsons
DAMN KAO NICE
haha..
stupidly funny idioty stupid
XD
u get the idea!
Spidey pig spidey pig!

Then we went to neway
and u noe what?
Cause they didn't have a room for us
so..
they put us in this extra large room
which normally would have cost
at least RM 100++
Aren't we just lucky?

And did I mentioned that briana called quickie
and she got through
she got so excited that she dumped the phone to me!
So answered the question
and won some PLASTIC goodies!!

*screams* *shriek*

No comments: