Saturday, August 11, 2007

No maid

I told u I don't want that stupid maid okay.
she looks scary and gives me the creeps
I said I would do my share of the work

Not become YOUR fucking maid!
your things u fucking do yourself larr!
Think I so free arr?
Everyday help u?

Today is freakingly SATURDAY
Can't u let me sleep?
What the fuck hell wei..
Early in the morning..
cause u have to wake up early
u have been BANGING on my door evey five minutes!!

Bang as in
BAM BAm BAM
not
knock knock knock

She's a fucking crazy woman!
Hate every single thing about you!

U want the maid fine..
Don't be surprise one day u come home and find out that
all of us had been killed by her!

I think I would be better off living with dad like normal weekdays!
The weekends when u're home..
I feeel like I am in HELL!

No comments: