Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Gastric

Gawd!
been having gastric pain the WHOLE day
I mean..
since last saturday!

but today it just got worse
so much worse!
If it wasn't for the exams
I wouldn't even be in school today!

Sejarah paper was hard!
I tembaked everything and then went on playing with an ants
SUDDENLY!
gastric pain
I had to bend down to ease the pain
It was so painful that I cried

Yan leng was being a usual darling for temaning me!!
Thank you so much!
She herself also had gastric
but not as bad as mine!

Before the KH paper
yan leng was explaining everything about accounts to me
in the limited time

I am going to cry again. I can't remember.
Don't cry larr!! Later I also cry...
*motions with hands*
I see u cry I also cannot tahan!

The STRESS has been getting to alot of ppl!
I just went to see the doc just now and he told me
the gastric is dued to STRESS
Haha..
Maybe he's right though!

Just found out that our stupid school is keeping the PMR timetable away from us
Well.
PMR is on 1st OCT till 5th OCT
some days we have to even stay back till 3 or 4pm

I wish we can get the timetable soon

and what's with the kerajaan/teachers/whoever that
we have so many frreaking trials??

I wish we had PMR tomorrow and get done with it!
2090

No comments: