Saturday, July 14, 2007

Career Day

Okay..
I am like updating 2 post within half and hour
hmm..

Makes up for the days I did not post

Yesterday was Career Day in SMKDU
We had three free periods as Pn. C
wasn't in class.
YiPEE!!

sadly..

I didn't bring my camera along with me
But it was quite fun to be there
kinda learnt alot

I have decided I 'll probably be taking
MASS COM
or
PHSYCOLOGY
I don't think i can cope with the problems
I heard that u have to be really really optimistic
or
GRAPHIC DESIGNER
or
ENVIROMENT thingamajig
(can't remember the name)
or
MARINE BIOLOGY

Mass communication
is mostly like
Advertising, broadcasting, journalism, public relations, Media/Sound tech
Sounds intresting


Lazy to explain liao..


Well..

the crazy girl Yan Leng dragged me along to every single booth

So I took all the booklets~!

Here's a stupid convo that went between us..
Me Joyce Yan Leng V-Ki Zhen Shern Jen Kai
What do you want to be?
Fashion Designer
Hey, me too!
Interior designer
I want to take a mangkuk and sit by the road
*stares at him blankly*
Next time when all of us becomes famous
We'll see a stupid beggar by the side
and that beggar would be you!
Then u'll run up to ask and call us
and we'll pretend to not know you
XP
*laughs*
I want to be a fashion designer
你一定會成功的因為你夠gay
I dun understand chinese
That's why I spoke in chinese

Well, basically a very stupid convo
Don't know why did I even post it here


haihz..

Gotta go back to continue on the banner
Toodloos!

Or I can take the easy way out
win the jackpot
no need to work for life
or marry a rich man
No need to work for life too!
XD

No comments: