Monday, July 16, 2007

Beware of the snatcher

I helped vicks sell 4 st.john stickers in less than an hour
i also got RM200 today!

Why??

Haha..
because
1. guys are slow
2. I am fast
3. I am a good snatcher!

anonymous 1
anonymous 2
anonymous 3
me
Yan leng
wanna buy the sticker??
only two bucks for one!!
*takes out wallet and then lies down*
I very sick! Send me home teacher!
*snatches the wallet*
Summore say no money..
*takes out RM 150*
This one is not money..
Eh, people. Today [AG3] says he belanja!
*suddenly realises what's happening*
What the! Gimme back!

Eh.. Buy sticker larr..
*shows*

What's that?
*looks closely*
Oh, cool.
I want to buy one to play!
*takes wallet out opens it and check his money*
*standing behind grabs RM5 out*
Thanks so much! Here's ur stickers and RM1!
Eh.. I only want to buy one.!


Oh.. Cool!
What's that?
Wanna buy one?
*grins*
No money larr!
* takes out wallet to show*
*grabs RM5*
thanks and here's ur stickers and ur change
*handing him 2 stickers and RM 1*
What a rip off wei!
Cheat!
U see she took my five bucks and I am broke!
*Snatches RM 50 bucks out*
Lynnette, let's go eat in secret recipe later. We got RM 200 right?
*smiles*
*frowns*

Plus we got back our class picture today

Gawd! Look damn freaking idiotic!

bought a new pirated CD

a mix CD of

Farenheit and SHE

Yipee!!

Had to beg my dad damn long till he finally bought it!

XD

I want Lin Jun Jie and Wang Li Hong's

new album!

No comments: