Monday, July 2, 2007

Private school

Dai sai arr??!!
Okay, that day me and Keyao followed serena's mum to
GARDEN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
to deliver some flower thingy larr..

The school is damn kao posh man
damn kao nice summore
Three of us wearing school uniform
Look like aliens only in the school

We saw this cute little boy
blonde hair and blue eyes..
XD

Anywayz,
back to the topic..

We went into this building and they had this receptionist
Only serena's mum was allowed inside the office
So we waited in the LOBBY
The Receptionist told Me Serena Keyao

Oh you must be very excited to be here. Here why don't u walk around and have a look?
*Me and serena exchange looks*
Serena, this school brings back bad memories doesn't it. I am so glad my dad transfer me out of this school. The people here are so snobbish.
U should have seen the school i went to when I was in Australia..

The receptionist gave us a omg-they-are-rich-look
We walked out with our nose in the air
haha...
Take that Mrs.Receptionist!!

Once we were out of the building
We started laughing uncontrollably..
I mean me and Serena
Cause
Keyao till was kinda clueless..
hehez..

Well, although we're not in private school
but we still have dignity right??

No comments: