Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Late update

Here's the pictures or whatever on the toplees carwash
Not really thinking of updating lotsa pics so..
you can kindly go to
Trixha's blog


To tell you the truth...
I don't have any pictures!


maybe a few..



because i only had time to take out my cam when it was raining heavily.


So..
Heehee..
Go see other people's blog..!
Road block!
U have to go in!

Trixha and Me

Lynnette, let's block the road!
OKay!
*stands there holding the sign*
Lynnette, I should face the other way round! So I can see the cars coming
and we won't get banged and the cars can see the sign
OkAy!
Got car!
*jumps to the side of the road*
I thought we were suppose to block the road?!

Sir, charity carwash! Rm 5 only! Will only take you 5 mins!
*vrooms off*
*Takes out shoes and ready to throw it!*
*shouts* It's for charity!!!!!

I was talking to this lady trying to delay her time
and I found out she got rob last month
so..
I managed to sell her a pepper spray!!
and
NO she's not my mother!

jia linq me
Eh, we go Petronas there to curi pelanggan!
Okay larr!
*walks*
Hi sir, are you intrested in some sandwiches or having ur car washed?
*Gives jia linq RM5*
Donation!
Tired larr! Let's go in the shop!
Wah..
Heaven!
This is better some here!!
*opens the freezer's door*
A better heaven!

So.. two idiots stand there injoying the HEAVEN
until the guy gave us a funny look.
I grabbed some thing and bought it and got out of there!


Then,
we played the all time favourite LAME GAMES

Spoon fork spoon fork spoon spoon spoon fork
spoon or fork?

Listen very very carefully!
How many meh meh jumped over the fence?

How many white sheeps crossing the road?

What time is it?
4 o clock 5 o clock or 6 o clock?

If this is open
this is close
what is this?

bang bang u're dead!
Who's next?

Pst... Zhi yung.. go brush up on ur lame games skill!
U really very slow!

That's it for now until I remember something else we did!

No comments: