Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Top-less carwash..

Sean said it was to catch attention..
Oh well..
It still sounds damn wrong..


Some form one said
"Ooh.. topless carwash! I am gonna go buy a car!"
i don't care but I am not going to school looking like a red indian tmr!
Finally done with that banner.


Back ache


Knee ache


Hand ache
Butt ache

My darling pinafore
has drops of red and black paint
My hands..
My knees
My FACE


Haihz..
hope that the paint will come off real soon!!
Here's some pictures of the banner..

Thanks so much :
Wei kiat : Helping me clean up the newspapers
Chun Kee : Helping me to take the banner to a place where there's sun light
Kien Beng : Helping me fold it up!










P/s No thinking sick kayz

Get you parents to support us!!

For charity!

Look at mua's hand.. Tsk tsk

No comments: