Sunday, July 29, 2007

TAG

1.Put your music player on shuffle.
2.Press forward for each question.
3.Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. No cheating.
4.With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5.Tag 5 people


How are you feeling today?
[If I let you go]
How will I know if I let you go??


Will you get far in life?
[So Sick - Neyo]
hmm... So sick of thinking about it!


What is your best friend's theme song?
[Stickwitu- pussycatdolls]
i must stickwitu!
So don't you worry about, people hanging around they ain't bringing us down!

What is the story of your life?
[Unfaithful-rihanna]
Story of my life, searching for the right but it keeps avoiding me.


What was high school like?
[Beep - PCD]
OKay... How to relate??
Leave a comment and tell me how should I relate..

How can you get ahead in life?
[Do you believe in magic]
Do you believe in magic, in a young girl's heart, how the MUSIC can free her whenever it starts!

What's the best thing about your friends?
[girl next door]
There's no way to deny they're lovely!

Describe your grandparents.
[don't cha - PCD]
Don't cha wish ur grandparents were crazy like mine?

How's your life going?
[Behind these hazel eyes - kelly clarkson]
I'm barely hanging on! But u won't get to see the tears i cry!

What song will they play at your funeral?
[circle of life]
Oohh... Nice one!!

Will you have a happy life?
[L.O.V.E]
I'm talking bout LOVE!

What do your friends really think of you?
[What I like about you]
Go listen to the lyrics!

Do people secretly lust after you?.
[A Dream Is A wish your heart makes]
That tells you a lot already right?


How can you make yourself happy?
[You had a bad day-Daniel]
work at a smile, need a blue sky holiday.

What should you do with your life?
[Luxurious - Gwen Stefani]
Work so hard every night and day and now we get to pay back!
Live my life luxuriously!


Will you ever have children?
[Because of you - Kelly Clarkson]
This is the only song so far I can't really relate anything to..
Okay.. She has a children in the MV so maybe the answer is yes?


What song would you strip to?
[It getting hot i here]
I wouldn't strip to any song!

What does your mum think of you?
[I knew I loved you - savage garden]
She knew she loved me before she met me!
Aww... So sweet...

What is your deep, dark secret?
[Makes me wonder - Maroon 5]
It makes me wonder what's my deep dark secret..

What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
[Since you been gone - Kelly Clarkson]
Thanks to you, Now i get WHAT I WANT!


What's your personality like?
[Buzz on Maggie theme song]
Go listen to the lyrics! but I can't tell one sentence!
I AM STRANGE AND I LIKE IT, THAT'S JUST THE WAY I AM!


What song will be played at your wedding?
[Hey Mickey]
Let's dance!!


Although I know that no one will be doing tags at a time like this but..
Yan Leng
Zulaikha
CVK
Ee Mun
Wayne

No comments: