Thursday, September 25, 2008

whims of god?

Totally skipped the half of schoolday today.
I mean.. 3/4 of school day today.
Only went back for the last two periods
Hurried like a mad hell, doing add maths homework.
Hehe.. XD

A big scene is happening in the house behind me now.
I can hear a lady and a man shouting in chinese.
Something about someone hitting somebody.
Can hear the doors slamming shut and banging open.
The lady's like crying or something..

Omg.. damn scary larr..
Hope nothing's wrong.. o.O

It's all quiet now.
I wonder what had happened?
Scary images are running through my mind now.

I shouldn't care right?
okay.. fine..

Just went to visit
www.dawnwayang-official.blogspot.com
May's recommendation.

Really can't believe what I am seeing there.
Dawn used to be so so DIFFERENT.
Just go check it out for yourselves larr.. XD
You'll know what I mean.

Off to bury myself in Physics questions.

No comments: