Sunday, September 7, 2008

Latern Festival

So many things happened.
So many pictures to post up.

But...

My connection sucks balls now..
Dunno what's up with it.
Been like that for the past few days.

Today was damn fun.. though stressing
JOEY is damn freaking cute!
He knows how to give people skin!
He hugged me!! *smiles to self*

My cousin brother freaking gave me a scare.
He went to the canteen without telling me.
Making me search for him everywhere.. nearly tearing.

Thanks god!
Found him sitting next to Ln.Allen.
Two of them sitting there berbonding-bonding..
Haha.. Scare the shyt out of me before that!

The sketch was a good one though last minute..
Bad planning of Lynnette's lorr..

After the Lantern Festival,
Went to Mosin for supper with hazel, zen and nemi.
Then off to zen's house to wait for daddy dearest.
Muffin is so CUTE! minus the saliva and toe nibbling part.

After dad picked me up,
He was hungry so teman him to Sate Kajang.
I think I had too much sugar..

CAUSE I AM SOOOOO HYPER NOW!

teh o limau ais + roti canai with sugar + teh ais

=
HYPER

No comments: