Friday, September 5, 2008

Sexy can I?


Gosh.. Is the school trying to kill us?
We even have school on saturdays...

Went to the doctor again just now..
For the same freaking problem.
Stupid gastric problem larr.. keeps coming back.

I think I have been lacking sleep since school reopen.
Actually who hasn't?
I bet some of you have been lacking since form 4 begun.
Well, I know for one fact that I am.

I swear to god, trying to catch up on studies.
Is the hardest right now with the ed board and all.
Not to mention the frequent Leo activities.

Arhhh.. what am I doing about my life?
I feel so directionless and aimless right now.
What am I heading towards?
Where am I aiming for?

I need need to catch up with my studies!
I see this whole reference book/notes in front of me.
As I read through, I realize I don't understand anything.
OMG, what am I going to do now?

Maybe, I should have opted for art stream or something,
I just don't have the brain and energy to be in PS.

Trying to pluck the knives of my back with courage,
Smiling through tears and swallowing fears,
Never letting a single strand of vulnerability show to others

No comments: