Sunday, September 21, 2008

A day of Malaysian food

Today, I have ate twice of nasi lemak, curry laksa and keropok lekor.
Why?
Beats me!

Started of in the morning after dropping my sis off at
sri KDU for swimming lessons.
We went over to uptown's Kopi Kemaman next to balai polis

The pricing's quite reasonable.
According to my mum, the sambal is really good.
I ordered the dry curry mee which isn't that dry at all

Proud to say our canteen's lekor tastes better.

In the afternoon, it was off to bangsar village.
I find their parking ticket very pretty.. XD
Mum got herself a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet.

Off to lunch at Chawan's which is opposite of BV
The interior of the shop is really interesting.

Ordered curry laksa again >.<
But still it disappointed me.
The nasi lemak was okay okay only larrr.

The lekor was not bad though...

Anyone with any recommendation of good curry laksa?
I am STILL craving for a nice hot bowl of it.

P.S. Weekends posts are full of FOOD! XD

No comments: