Tuesday, September 23, 2008

For the love of god!

Study = Don't Fail--------(1)
Don't Study = Fail--------(2)

Add (1) &(2)
Study + Don't Study = Don't Fail + Fail

Factorising the equation,
Study(1+Don't) = Fail(1+Don't)

Study = Fail


God, please give me the strength,

- to stay up through 5 periods of physics tomorrow.
- to not find an excuse to skip the lesson.
- to actually listen to what Cik Liang is trying to say.
- to TRY to understand what she is teaching.
- to just be sane after all the physics.

Why can't we just choose the subjects we want to study?
Why can't we just take the path we want?
Why do I have to study all this that I won't use after form 5?

Why didn't I just spare myself the pain and go to art stream?
Bah~!

*edited
She managed to only get 3 and a quarter periods.
I failed to be in either of them.

No comments: