Saturday, April 12, 2008

Taggedy tag tag

Remove 1 question from below,
and add in your personal question,
make it a total 20 questions,
then tag to 8 people in your list,
list them out at the end of this post.
Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1.) What was your dream when you were young?
My mum told me I used to tell her...
" MUMMY, WHEN I GROW UP, I WANNA BE A CHILDREN."

2.) Rainy days or sunny days? Why?
Rainy days, cause it's just so peaceful and calming.
Dancing in the rain is the best thing ever!

3.) Which do you like the most? Black or White?
Black... Mysterious.

4.) Who would you marry?
Hopefully Mr.Right.

5.) Where is the place you would like to go most? Why?
A place where I can put everything behind me. Where I can
relive my life again.

6.) What are you afraid of?
Being in the dark alone on a stormy night.

7.) When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
Suck it all in and put a smile on my face. I am a very
unemotional person. Till the pain is unbearable...
I will break down crying...

8.) What is the one thing you can never get tired of?
Having Fun.

9.) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him?
I would test the water first....

10.) What do you think of the person who tagged you?
What do I think of her? Hmm..... *thinks* XP

11.) What are the requirements that you wish of your other half?
Humourous. Romantic.

12.) Which type of person do you hate most?
The person I hate lorr...

13.) Favourite part of a song?
Bridge

14.) Do you ever admit it when you're emo?
It's written on my face all the time.

15.) What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
I'll shout, laugh, eat, love all I want

16.) Who's your favourite cartoon character?
Buttercup. She's just so tough and all.

17.) To what extent would you do something for the special ones?
What do you mean by special ones?

18.) Describe your dream house.
House with a big front lawn, interior designed by a famous
Interior designer.

19.) Does music make you lose control?
Yes.

20.) Is your life complete?
No..

Tag
- Hazel
- Su Zen
- Melinda
- Yeehuaa
- Neeraj
- and whoever else.

No comments: