Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tagssssss

You have to answer the survey
with an honest heart. An honest heart
will give you good luck for the entire
year. You may imagine of one people or
maybe some people not only one. Answer
it, "What if your ex says"

Why did you let me go?
- cause it wasn't working

I still love you.
- erm....

Will you go out with me?
- I dun think it's appropriate?

Hey, can i give/ask you for a ride?
- where to?

I cannot keep my promise to you.
- what promise?

My friends say we don't look good
together.
- well....

You have changed.
- everybody changes

Can we get back together?
- It'll never work

Oh, I knew what this is all about. You
found someone else.
- I did?

Don't you realize? You are the one who
hurt me!
- I did?

How can you forget our memories?
- How r u sure I did?

I will always love you.
- Oh... Okay..........

Now tag 10 people.
- yee huaa
- su zen
- hazel teo
- melinda
- breeana
- kenn
- yanleng
- sabreena
- peck hwa
- jen wei

Tag #2
19 deep questions

1. What is more difficult:
To let go of everything or forget what
happened?
- forget what happened

2. Think of the last time you were
angry. Why were you angry?
- Can't rmemeber

3. You will die in three minutes. Last
call?
- Ambulans

4. If you could do anything OR wish
anything, what would it be?
- to be [inserts wish here]

5. You can have one of the following
two things: trust or love
- trust for there will be no love without trust

6. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
- Maybe?

7. Think of the last person whom you knew.
- erm... what?

8. Are you the kind of friend that you
would want to have as a friend?
- I think I will let my frens answer this

9. Would you sleep with someone if u
had the chance?
- sleep as in tidur sahaja? XP

10. Are you old fashioned?
- Meaning?

11. What would be harder for you, to tell someone
you love them or that you do not love them back?
- you love them

12. What things would be the hardest thing for
you to give up on?
- friends and family.. wait scratch that I know this
MONEY

13. Romantic love, when was the last time
you told someone you loved them?
- erm...........

14. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone,
it is raining outside, you hear someone walking
around outside your window. WHO do you wish
was there with you?
- no one cause my room is on the second floor.

15. Would you give a homeless person CPR?
- I guess so...

16. You are holding onto your
- mouse

IF YOU HAVE 3 MONTHS TO LIVE:

17. Do you tell anyone or everyone you
are going to die?
- Maybe

18. What do you do with your remaining
days?
- live, laugh, love.

19. Would you be afraid?
- Of course

Tag 5 peeps.
- yeehuaa
- yan leng
- melinda
- hazel
- briana

No comments: