Friday, April 25, 2008

It's piling in

So many things are happening
All at the same time.
Resulting a damn fucked up life for me.


Exams are in a week time.
The stress is already piling in.
Workbooks are taken out and reevaluated.


Everyone seem to have switched to
AUTO-NERD mood.
I can say I also have done so.
Blogging seems to be the only thing that's destressing.

I am starting to get all EMO again
Dunno why.
Trying to restrict myself to less TV, nap & computer.
Nailed the first one.
Now to nail the other two.



They say chocolate can destress
I don't seem to think it's very much working
It's expensive and fattening.
Still I see NO effect on emotion-wise.

Life's a freaking game.
If you're a born winner, it's easy game for you.
If you're just a loser, you lose all the way.


Since the day we were born
We've already had our fate etched into our palms.
We can never run away or change it
That's the way the cycle goes.

They may say.
Life's like a see-saw
There are ups and downs.
Life's fair to everyone.
Some people just have more ups then downs.

Some say,
Your life's how you make it to be.
True and false at the same time.

As I said before, you can't mess with fate
Once it's there, it's there!
You're just gonna MAKE it happen with the help of FATE

Lots of people love to say,
Life's unfair, DEAL WITH IT.
how?

Life's just a roller coaster ride.
When you reach a peak, you'll fall right down.
I know it hurts, I know it's painful.
but that's how reality really is.

Pei yeen just commented today
How materialistic I am.
I never really realized the fact till today.
Just one simple question by her got me.
WHAT'S THE FIRST SHOP YOU GO TO IN OU?

Yupz.
Ask yourself the very same question.
What's the first shop you would visit in OU.
She caught me RIGHT on the the spot.
It does boggle the mind doesn't it?

*P/S If I don't reply your sms-es or neither do I return your miss calls. Don't take it too personally. I am just being kinda antiphones lately. Trying to restrict myself to lesser phone usage.

Love has NO reason?

No comments: