Sunday, April 20, 2008

Always... Always.... Always a bridesmaid...

The show is just SO touching.

Though there were darn alot of funny quotes.



Ie.

Love is patient, love is kind, love is slowly going out of your mind - Kevin

*
Kevin: What about you? You don't have any needs?
Jane: No. I'm Jesus.
*

A definately watchable movie.
The show's about Jane being a bridesmaid all the while.
And her sister is such a big b*tch that would d anything
Just anything to have the spotlight on her.
Selfish little b*tch...
Overall...
I would rate the movie 9/10
From the BEE MOVIE
There was this memorable quote.. XD
*cow stares at mosquito and says : You're a layer too?*
*Mosquitoe replies : I was already a blood sucking parasite, All I needed was a briefcase."
Lolx!!
It was a very nice movie.
Rate it 7/10.. XD
I still haven't go to watch death note 3 yet!
Remember people,
Tomorrow's photo session day!
Bring your ties and LOOK UR BEST!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.