Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Chemistry




I dun get chemistry/addmaths/maths AT ALL!
I am a total blur when it comes to chemical equations
I mean why must there have to
Be so MANY formulas?
What are they trying to tell me?
*lols.. adapted from YOU KNOW WHERE.*

Been sleeping really late lately
Lost the urge of blogging
Lost the inspiration for blogging
I have NOTHING to blog about wei

Life has been boring
Ish.. I wanna go for camp badly
It's like I see them all preparing for it
I can only sit there and watch

I am gonna make my mum let me go for MK
If I have to skip camp...
I still wanna go for MK night.
They'll be stepping up on sunday
Guess I'll be missing that...
Haihz... Why did I have to do so badly in exams?

30 more days till we get the answer
for the Trinity College Summer School thingamajiggy

I am currently ADDICTED OBSESSED
with the little miss series of clothings
I currently only own
- little miss shy, little miss lucky and little miss giggles
There are so many more that I want and NEED!

Went boutique shopping with Hazel yesterday
There's like darn alot of boutiques in uptown wei
But hartamas's stilll THE best... XD

Then we went for dinner at IZZI
Please.. if u ever go there. save yourself
Never order the spaghetti bologneise
It sucks! So freaking sour wei!
But the apple strudel was oh-so-delicious!

No comments: