Saturday, April 12, 2008

Scouts MK night

Sorry but the pictures are not in the correct sequence
Cause you noe how blogger uploads pictures.
I am lazy to rearrange them so yeah...

I couldn't go for camp.
So I beg my mum to let me go for MK night
At least I get to see them perform right?
Took quite a lot of pictures.
Not a bad Malam Pengakap.



Aik Lynn and Natasha
in their costumes.. XD

left to right:
Aik Lynn, Yi May, Natasha, Horng Qing

Darn.. I love their hairstyle.

The scouters cooking up something...

left to right:
Keyao, Serena, Yan Leng

Camp Chief
Aaron Yee

Ooh... the rambu installer...

Love this Picture!

Show off your RAMBU-S!

Ooh.. they prepared finger food for the guests..


I just love my camera.. It was suppose to be dead dark
Imagine after eight and summore raining.

Campfire!

The people who turned up!

Not knowing the dress code was RED
Me, Suzen, Neeraj, Choon hon wore blue.
Light blue to be exact.. XD

Too bad we didn't get any pictures..
Me, Zen and Choonhon went for mamak b4 MK
Psst... the indian guy drugged choon hon
As he was seeing carrots smilling at him.. XD

Then it starting raining when we were crossing the streets
So we walked as fast as we could to get back to school.
Thank gawd we didn't get soaked.. XD

Overall.. It was fun and I reli want to go for camp
haihz.. even though there'll be next camps
But.. Every camp is special and unique...
Haihz... Emo-ing..

No comments: