Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunburnt

School's photography session today was..
Let's say.. Interesting

It was tiring but I guess it was worth it
Me and Pei yeen got sunburnt and our faces were RED

SO sad that Pn.Norsham had to cancel the uniform
Thing is... it's our year and she forbid us to wear?
So sad.. We all brought the uniform for nuts!
But all was well as we still got a pic with vest on

The afternoon session were SO cooperative with us
So the afternoon photoshoot went SO well...
Love the form ones and form twos...

Not to forget the fact that I got hyper
After my fourth cup of orange juice.
I started holding the umbrella and singing
WHEE ~~~ ! :-)

Nx photoshooting session shud be on Thursday
So prepare urself for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.