Friday, April 11, 2008

Pretty fucked up life

Dunno what's happening to my life
Nothing seems to be going right
Everything is just so wrong now
I feel no more wonders for life

I feel like I am going through the same thing everyday
It feels so rountine-ish...
So.. I dunno how to say

I am tired of not understanding anything
I try so hard to focus yet I procrastinate all the time
I tell myself I have to do it and have the will
But when it's down to doing it..
I just feel like there's something holding me back?

What is it?
What am I feeling this way?
I want and need answers.

I can feel so excited about a certain thing
Then 2 minutes later, I can feel so annoyed at it

I am having this really bad mood swings
I seem to suddenly hate everything around me
Especially me myself and I

I know everybody's trying to care for me
Asking me why am I so sad and emo and all
But I just suddenly feel like it's a pressure answering

I don't even know what to tell them..
I search for the answer to tell them
But I don't even know the answer myself

So really..
My life's pretty fucked up right now.

and hell no,
I am NOT pms-ing..

No comments: