Saturday, February 23, 2008

A visit to the vets

I know I was never much of a dog lover
But this is just TOO MUCH to take in

Just today,
me and my mum met up with uncle kuan
to bring woody for examination by the doctor
while the doctor was shaving the fur off
You could see the infection below was bleeding
Woody was whining all the time.
I had to get out of the place as my eyes were already welling up
It's just so sad to see the dog in such pain.

Now,
As Woody has this inheireted skin disease that has to be treated
For a quite long period of time,
The new owner is preparing to put it to sleep
I wanted to shout out loud NO! but I couldn't
It's not like I can take it back to take care of it
It's not like I have the money to pay for it's medical fees
But knowing the fact that he is gonna be gone is just sad

Uncle Kuan said he will keep it for 2 more days
If no one wants it... It's gonna be put to sleep.
Just this scene makes me think back to Charlotte's Web
"If I was born weak and frail with a disease, would you get rid of me?"

Please people. hELP ME!
Spread the word.

Chow chow. Black in colours. Rare breed. Champion dog.
Medical fees will be paid by my mum if you're willing to take the dog.
The disease is NOT spreadable. Please.

Dear God, Please get woody an owner before it's too late. He is just a puppy dog trying to live his life. It's not like he could have chose not to have the disease. Please send a dog lover to take care of him and love him. And while you're at it, please try to take away the pain and suffer from woody.

No comments: