Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day after day

Nothing... I repeat nothing ever happens
It's the same routine day after day
You wake up.
Go to school.
Study.
Go for koko activities.
Attend tuition classes.
Do your homework.
Sleep.
You wake up..
Go to school.
Study.
Go for koko activities.
. ....

You get the idea right?
This routine never fails
Unless you're skipping school for the day

You go through school
You work your ass through the huge pile of homework
You fight your tiredness to attend tuition classes

Day after day
Night after Night
Routine after routine

It's like your body has already been set on this automated mode
And you just keep going on and on and on and on and on
Like a battery operated bunny.
Don't you just get tired of a life liddat?

You study subjects you don't get.
You take up subjects you don't know.
You sit through class just staring at the walls.
Wishing that school would end already.

Don't get me wrong
I am not complaining
I am just writting down some opinions.

I know I know
This is how life is and I shud get over it
I wish I would just strike a freaking lottery and get a kazillion bucks
And never have to work for the rest of my life!
Damn.. That would be GREAT! XD

No comments: