Monday, February 11, 2008

CNY... over already?

This new year just slipped past like that
Tomorrow school reopens.
It's back to all that school and tuition
Not to mention the fact that
Sports Day is on this coming thursday

Didn't get to gamble much
Just sat at home..
Watched ALOT of TV
SMS-ed alot.
Tried reading bukit kepong.
[couldn't even get past the 2nd page]

I also found out a lot of things that I never knew
[these things below I write out is for my own remembrance.
So next time, when I read my past post. I can see this and remember.]

1. One of my cousin brother ran away and left his family behind.
He is now nowhere to be found. Apparently....
The police are too searching for him. scary...

2. I have a cousin who works on the oriental express as a chef.
COol....

3. I have a cousin who shares the same birthdate as me. Whoa....

4. Apparently, my name was suppose to be Lynnette Oon Yi En
But... my mum told one of her friend which stole this name and named
her daughter who is the same age as me... Just born a few months earlier.

Other than digging out all this family "secrets"
Chinese New Year has been really boring for me
Not to forget Yee Hua reminding me I have tons of hwk
Due to the fact that I skipped school for 2 days
And sivik project...

Dang... I am SO not looking forward to tomorrow
Though I am bored to death now...
Pictures will be up soon.. XD

I just can't believe my dad!!!
My grandma's house is like stocked up with
Coke, 100 Plus, Shandy
And here
My dad only bothers to buy his own drink
The whole fridge is like only stocked up with Carlsberg
Ish... Nothing cold to drink..

No comments: