Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Honeymoon year, my ass!

I dunno how can the ex-form fours say
that form 4 is a honeymoon year
My ass larr kay!
You know what's honeymoon year??
Form 2 and Form 3
Those are the real honeymoon years
If I could go back and do form 3 all over again
I will definately appreciate the subjects more

I don't get add maths and mod maths
Last time when I use to say I don't understand
I just don't get 40% of it
Now when I say I dun understand
I mean a freakinfg 99% don't understand

Pn Shan comes in to the class and says
Okay sfter this... We will go to the next chapter

Me thinks
What?! Wait! I don't even get the function part
Oh... wait that was chapter 1..

Yups... I dun even get chapter one
All the science stream subjects are KILLING me
And not to mention that pile of homework
i am currently attending Kumon
And they give you like a billion hwk a day
I am damn stressed out on how to bahagikan my time
Not to mention that pile of log books waiting for me to complete
I dunno what am I doing anymore
It's just that even 24 hours ain't enuf for me

Enuf of the 'serious" stuffs...
Something more ... erm... bimbotic.

- Tan Ying fell down the stairs on the bridge
while walking to park village
- Zunika tried to killed Esther by pushing her down the stairs
and Esther screamed! First time hear her scream... XD
- Apparently, Zunika is a muslim...

Lame situation 1
Tan Ying... I realized that you're really VERY tall
No.. I am not tall... I am just slightly above average [one head taller than me]
So... now what you mean? I am WAY BELOW average right??

Lame Sit 2
I am so short
Glad you noticed that
Well... at least I have more choices than you!
Huh?
Okay... lets say you see this really cute guy... he is tall. but shorter than you
Would you date him? Unlike girls like me and sheau yuong... we can choose..
Not like you.. NO CHOICE! XP
Whatever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.