Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hmm.. CNY?

Since my dad and my mum are taking ages
to get ready and load th things up the car
I shall take this time to write another post... XD

It's time for all the visiting
and sudden relatives that I dun even remember their names
My dad grew up in a big family
Which means I too have lotsa aunts and uncle
And I barely balik to my dad's kampung
Which make it like I only see them twice a year
So.. I dun even know who are they actually.

Yeah... I know they are like my aunts and uncles
But I can't remember the right way of greeting them
Like... da gu, er gu anf things liddat
You get the vague idea right?

Then it's on to the formality
Where they always have to say this
"Oh, so big already. Look like the mum/dad only."
"How old are you?"
And sometimes, I dunno how...
It'll lead to this

"Oh.. so you are a girl guide."
"Erm... no.. it's scout."
"Scout for boys marr... So you girl guide larr.."
"No aunty. It's scouts."
"Ya larr, what I said... girl guide"
"No aunty. It' s different. It's called scouts."
"Oh... so girl scout right?"

Sometimes I just give up and go
"Yeah, girl scout."

Then onto the cousin part
I barely even see them and talk to them
So when I balik to my dad's place
I will be this spoilt kid just sitting there
Playing with my handphone listening to my MP4
What?!
Those kids live there so they know each other
We dun even have anything in common to talk about

Though the fun thing bout my older cousins are
They give me lotsa things

Niwayz..
mum rushing di
BYE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Marching Team quite good, a little bit mistake but very nice formation! You guys rocks! and also SCOUT ROCKS!!