Saturday, February 2, 2008

On the account of embarrasement

Today in account class
I have no idea what happened
I was late.
So I tried to snuck into class as quietly as possible

As I sat down
"BAM!"
The table behind me fell
The whole class looked at me
EMBARRASMENT wei!!
The only thing I could say then was
"OOPS?"

The chair as half on the floor
and hanging bit by the back table
So as I sat down...
The chair pushed the table backwards
and "BAAMMM!" when the table.

Then, when it as time to go home
I dropped my red pen
So I bent down to pick it up
Little did I know..
My movement caused the chair to tilt backwards
Which again pushed the table
Yes, you guessed it right
The table fell AGAIN!

Arggh..!!
Right then..
I just screamed with frustration.
Thanks Adeline for helping me pick it up

CNY coming soon
Yippeee!!!

No comments: