Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ur request is my command

Yesterday.. I was really very very very very sleepy cause I didn't sleep for the whole night
doing some stuffs larr..

So okay, I was in class
Trying to get some sleep cause it was PJK for 2 whole period
We just stayed in class
meanwhile waiting for them to call the scouts out for photo shoot

Little did I know that everybody was out there whereas I was
TRYING TO SLEEP!!
It's impossible to sleep in that class
Sleeping halfway suddenly some one throw pen at me
then paper balls
then someone hit my head

Then,
my PL came into the class and looked around see got any scouts or not
I looked up saw him then went back to sleep
cause I didn;'t know why was he in the classs
okay,
then he walked out..
Haha..
He didn't see me sleeping there

Zu came in and said
LYNNETTE, go take picture lorr!!
I slept walked there.
And after the photo shoot I went back to SLEEP..

10 secs later Pn.Phua walks in and starts teaching.
Haihz..

Request granted!

No comments: