Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Peck hwa's b'day

Be-earlied I mean

So today after school we went to have lunch at kim's
then out of nowhere I suddenly asked serena to go to the bakery store with me
and we bought a chocolate almond cake!!

Then cause we didn't have any sort of matches
I went to BUY a lighter fro SYS
That lady who sold it to me gave me that look
U know the one like... Are-u-smoking-look..
Should have asked her for a packet of ciggarette... HAha

Anywayz.. We lit it on the way back to the table..
The fan was blowing really strongly so we asked peck hwa to be quick
well, she took her time thinking of what wish she wanted to make..
Haha...
XD

After she finally finished wishing
she had to finish her wantan min first
then FINALLY she was ready to share cut her cake..
However we manage to persuade her to give us all a piece..
haha..

she brought the rest back to school
and
kept it in the school's fridge

Well, end of story

Hope u like ur day Peck Hwa!!

I do not look like garfield!!

No comments: