Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sponsor Hunt II

So as one of the guy actually agreed to sponsor and told us to go back to his coffee shop to get the form and money on THURSDAY 12 NOON..
That's what me and peck hwa did.
We went back there on Thursday to find out that he wasn't there
a short phone call to him

"Oh.. I'll be here by 3pm. Come and take it then."

He sound like he JUST WOKE UP
Sorry larr for waking you up but cannot make empty promises right??

As me and peck hwa had no transport to Curve earlier that day
WE had to take a cab which cost us around RM 4.50!!
Then we had to go one u to meet serena and keyao
WE took a cab again which cost us around RM5.50!!
Then after watching POTC 3!!
[Orlando bloom freaking hawt!!]
WE took a cab back to Cineleisure which cost RM 3.50!!

guess what?!!
So predictable that he forgotten all about it!!
He asked me to come back tmr!!
U tink I so free meh??
Think I got driver meh??
I was so damn freaking pissed off man!!
Wasted my whole day and our money sitting taxi here and there!!

felt like throwing him in the middle of the sea and get a shark to rip his hand off then take him out before he dies and throw him into a cage with 3 cats which will scartch him
make sure he's NOT DEAD yet then hang him up and then throw him back into the sea again.

WAIT..
can't do that..
Desperate for his sponsorship

Me and PH ended up with no money for dinner
WE had to go to 7 eleven and stand there while eating our dinner
looking like two retards man!!

So dam pathetic man had to stand there while eating...
Haihz..
hope that this will NEVER happen to me anymore!!

Very tired liao..
Nitez..
XD

No comments: