Friday, June 22, 2007

I stalked... and kena stalk..

Today was erm..
Interesting!!

Serena and Keyao came over to do Qian Lu's b'day present
Then we were playing

We did a piano for her..
Damn kao nice do until.
But..
I just recieved a phone call that it was destroyed..
and they were still laughing!!

Deng!!
waste my effort only!!

two ppl pissed me off today..
1. "People don't like u taking people's pictures u know. U don't act like u know what ppl want and then keep forcing them to take picture. I hate people like this u know."

Firstly. how do u know what they are thinking??
Secondly, I am NOT even taking ur picture and u are complaining
So shut ur fucking mouth up man u bitch!
Third, I wouldn't even take ur picture man.. Later my camera spoil!

I answered her back
"I am not taking ur picture also so shut up okay!"
Then she walked out of the classroom

2. " I dunno how to do cause my idea is different from urs and this is not my idea so u do larr!"

So the next time u give and idea don't expect me to help u okay?
cause it's not my idea and I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO!!
I colour the thing then U say u dunno how to cut the damn thing
Okay, I change jobs with u
Then u dunno how to colour..
I say okay, I'll do it later when I am done cutting
Then ask u to paint
U paint halfway then suddenly dunno go do what liao
Then I finish painting for you
Then, okay, I'll stay calm....
I ask u to help me stick u told me
"it's not my idea i dunno how to stick!"

Bull shit larr!!
I thought u VERY creative one
What also very good in doing one..
U're just not happy cause we didn't use ur idea
I'm sorry that I didn't man BITCH!!

I know I sound like a bitch but I have to much anger liao.
If u know who I am talking about please dun tell them kayz?

I TRUST you!

To view the picture pls go to my stalker web album

No comments: