Saturday, June 30, 2007

Layers

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Lynnette Oon Yi Qian.
Birth date : 21.8.1992.
Current status : Single
Eye colour : Dark Brown.
Hair colour : Blackish brown.
Right or left : left.
LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My heritage : Chinese
My fears : Erm.. U reli want me to list them?
It's gonna take the wole freaking night.. XD
My weaknesses : Retardedness.. XD
My perfect pizza :Hawaiaan Chicken with plenty of cheese!!.
LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : It's morning already?!
My bedtime : After 12am
My most missed memory : Hmmm...

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke : Coke
Single or grouped dates : Grouped.
Adidas or nike : Nike
Tea or nestea : Nestea.
Chocolate or vanilla : Vanilla !
Cappuccino or coffee : Cup a cino.
LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : and die faster.?? I don't think so!
Curse : *innocent* Do I curse??
Take a shower : Of course larr!
Have a crush : nope
Think you've been in love : Hmm...
Go to school : Yes
Want to get married : Let nature take it's course
Believe in yourself : Sometimes.
Think your a health freak : eating McD three times a week..
what do you think leh?
LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : yup
Gone to the mall : I practically live there
Been on stage : Yees... Embarassing..!!
Eaten sushi : Of course! Mua's favourite..
Dyed your hair : Nope...
LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...
Played the stripping game : No
Changed who you were to fit in : Nope.
LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : Depends.
LAYER 9 : IN A GUY
Best eye colour : as long as it catches my eye it's ok..
Best hair colour : as long as it catches my eye it's ok..
Short hair or long hair : short hair!!
LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING
A minute ago : Making freaking jellies
Hour ago : Making freaking jellies.
4 to 5 hours ago : Sleeping ;)
1 month ago : how can i remember??.
A year ago : I was busy being retarded.
LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES..
I love : ME
I feel : like sleeping.
I hate : when I can't get the thing i want
I hide : under my bed when I am scared
I miss : the holidays..
I need : cold hard cash
LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
Yan leng
Zu
Pei yeen
Ee Mun
Peck Hwa

No comments: