Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Sponsor Hunt

Me Peck hwa Yan Leng went sponsor hunting today!!
It started off reli well..

But later..
I felt like my legs were going to come off..
We went EVERY single floor of Cineleisure, Curve and Ikeano and a little bit of Ikea

and when I say EVERY I mean EVERY..

Peck hwa went into this star wars shop next to the Cathay
She said something reli reli wrong man..

Hi, my name is peck hwa and i am from SMKDU
I was wondering if u would like to sponsor our school's scout mag
We are estimating 6000 readers.
As our mag isn't new, we already have a lot of people reading it.
Our reading rate was really good last year
as u noe maybe ur shop now not much people notices
After advertising it will help in your business.
And also we will be having a world jam this year
and they might be bringing the magazine there
and when people from other countries come by they'll see the advertisement
and be fascinated by it.
It will reli help in your business u noe.

Me and Yan Leng couldn't tahan the way she talk and we went out to laugh..
I tink her chak-hai style worked (what she called it)
The person LOOKED intrested

Me and Yan Leng can start a card collection liao
All the name card we recieved
XD

Once a wise piece of shit told me

If u want it buy it, just follow your heart
God gave you legs to walk home
God gave you hand to open the door and jump out of the car
God gave you brains to kill yourself
God gives me wisdom everytime I bang my head on the car window

guess who the wise piece of shit is..
That right..
It's HER!

No comments: