Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tagged..

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
what did u have for breakfast today? [it's a book with questionaires..]

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
*ouch* hit the wall..

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Shrek 3!!

Without looking, guess what time it is:
1.15pm

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
1.30pm [not bad]

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
my mum and granny talking..

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
looking at my dog which fell into the pond in the lawn...

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
my cbox

What are you wearing?
shirt & pants

Did you dream last night?
Nope.. too tired liao... XD

When did you last laugh?
few minutes ago [at my dog]

What are on the walls you are in?
papers..

Seen anything weird lately?
everything!

What do you think of this quiz?
boring..

What is the last film you saw?
Shrek 3...

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Buy wat?
everything in one utama, SMKDU [so i can kick that norshit out], a big house, newest hp, 18 karat diamond ring.. XD, chocolates!! , fly to meet WU ZUN in person!!

Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Let's see.. What about me u dunno?? *thinks* Well, I once played Piano?

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
destroy all weapons!!

Do you like to dance?
dunno XD

George Bush:
Go to war urself and see how you like it!!

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I do not have a good imagination..

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I can't even plan what I am going to have for lunch later and u want me to think of something that far stretched??

Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes.. DEfinately..

What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I haven't been good lately but can i go in please??

I tag:
Whoever who is on my link list..
I know who you are..

No comments: