Monday, June 18, 2007

A day of a retard girl

As I said to Yan leng the holy piece of shyt
"this retarded happy girl is going to go home and retardedly blog on her stupid retarded blog where some funny retards will read."

So this retarded girl when home and started to blog about her day..
She started getting retarded when she got sleepy
She went to use the highlighter and pointed it at the holy piece of shyt
and went
"di teet dit teet"

and then she met this STUPID retarded girl who wanted to sell
eggs and marker pens at KLCC

She also had a long discussion with the holy piece of shyt about date and dead
*date is dead!!*
*so means no b'day pressie's to you arr..because ther's no date*
*The date always come back to live when it comes to my b'day.. so holy piece of shyt darling
start saving ur money kayz.. OMG I just called a piece of shyt darling*

[then she continues to talk to her bottle again]

Retards are divided into two groups u noe..
The SMART retard and the STUPID retard
Me??
I dunno which one am I but according to holy piece of shyt
I am the second one

Maybe it's because I talked to her watch
Maybe because i told her my name is not Lynnette it's a piece of shyt
Maybe because i stuck my pen on top of my bottle and forgot where i left it
Maybe because i started laughing when I looked at her
Maybe because I said shyt aren't meant to talk..
*silence*
*LYNNETTE!! answer me larr wei..*
*shyts aren't suppose to talk.. Oops.. I just did.. wait that means
I am not a piece of shit
Scratch that..
I am not an ordinary piece of shyt
I am a shyt which can talk..*
Maybe is none of the above
*thinking deeply*

well, this piece of shyt did a lot of lame, random stuff today..
Want to know more?
Ask that holy piece of shyt

No comments: