Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tell me what do you do when it all falls apart.

image

There are times where I don’t think I am doing enough to help a certain thing and I see it falling apart. I want to reach out to stick it together with the super glue in my hand but I am restricting myself because I need that last drop of glue to hold myself together. As I watch it crack and starts to fall off piece by piece, I can’t help but to reach out to it and try to pick up the pieces. I know when I do that, I fall to pieces too. I just can’t help it. I am crying and asking for help from those nearby but they don’t seem to by hearing me. They have tubes of super glue by them but they don’t seem to care enough to pick those damn tube up and fix the pieces.

That last drop has been stretched to it’s maximum usage. I am trying to spread it out as thinly as I can but it doesn’t work that way. Things are piling on top of me and the glue is just not enough for me to hold myself together… what’s more the things I am patching up. They tell me to let it go. It just doesn’t work in my case because I just don’t know how. Every time I put the pieces down and watch it fade away, I end up feeling empty.

One day, I know I am going to break apart. When that time comes, those that stood aside all these while with them tubes of super glue by their side might just finally wake up and start picking up the pieces too.

But, tell me, do they really need to watch me fall apart first?

No comments: