Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Do you know what’s worth fighting for?

In my dreams, I am always holding an empty ice cream cone.
I see the blob of ice cream melting on the pavement.
Surprisingly, it’s very peaceful and quiet. Silence.
With the wind blowing gently while playing tag with the leaves.
I would just stare at the blob till it completely melts into a puddle.
Somehow, during this period of time. I would glance over at a house.
An old abandoned house… with a broken window.

I searched the meaning of the dream when I woke up.
Melting ice-cream symbolizes failure to realize my hopes and desires.
Broken window represents your distorted view and outlook on life.
It is also indicated as a state of vulnerability.
Silence indicates an inability to express yourself.
You may feel inhibited in voicing your opinion and how you really feel.

Do you know what’s worth fighting for,
when it’s not worth dying for? – 21 Guns

I don’t think I know anything anymore.

1 comment:

rebel_heart said...

I think dreams are what you make of them. Hope you're okay, though.