Saturday, July 18, 2009

The unbreakable vow is… is UNBREAKABLE

Recycling Drive For A Cause!

The day started with the usual add maths tuition. After tuition, decided to go help out with the recycling drive. =)


Failed Jump shot


haha.. Zen.


Lolx


Something may spotted while we were walking to Subway!

While the rest of them were stuffing themselves with unhealthy food.

May and I grabbed ourselves Subway Sandwiches!

And I spent like 45 minutes on the six inch sandwich. =p


They both have something in common.
I meant the redness. =p

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE @ TROPICANA CITY MALL

Just finished watching HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE. Not as bad as everyone claimed it to be but the storyline could have been better. Didn’t really liked how the script was written.

After Harry took the Lucky Potion.. the way he acted was so… it was as if he was high on drugs or something.

Hagrid : “Poof!”
Harry  : *dreamily* “Poof!”

Ron is such a comedian in this movie.

Ron : “How much is this?”
Fred and George : “5 Galleon.”
Ron : “But I’m your brother…”
Fred and George : “Ten Galleon.”


He is such a cuttie. =)

DINNER @ VEGETARIAN RESTAURANT

IMG_7905
A little pre dinner camwhoring

IMG_7906
O.O

IMG_7908 
*gasp*

It’s amazing how vegetarian food looks like the actual meat. Some vegetarian are forbid to eat eggs…

IMG_7909
Dad : “ Gimme one of the Fu Yong Dan.”
Me : “Is it real egg?”

IMG_7910
Veggie

IMG_7913
Oyster Mushroom posing as Frog Meat

IMG_7915
Cha siew.
It tastes SO good.

IMG_7911
Asam Fish

I finally handed up my HELP Psychology Challenge 2009 essay. I hate how I let my mind stray to other thoughts while writing it. It’s my worse work ever and I highly doubt I would ever be chosen.. I mean, look at the first paragraph…

What is psychology? Is it just a mere treatment for those mentally unwell patients? Well, it certainly isn’t just about lying on the black couch, picturing a beach and pouring out all your feelings to a stranger. Psychology is a study of human mind and behavior. It’s an understanding of why people do the things they do. It’s the way they priced things at four ringgit and ninety nine cents so it sounds cheaper and more appealing.

I hate the fact on how I let you mess up my mind.
I hate the fact on how you can still lie straight into our faces.
I hate the fact how I let this influence myself.
I hate the fact that I let this mess ruin my psychology challenge essay.

I hate myself for helping you.

Never again.