Sunday, July 5, 2009

Do me a favor, tell me what you think about me.

- Miley Cyrus : Dream

 

Just one thing I have wanted to tell a certain friend for awhile but haven’t been able to. Not sure if you would read this but still…

 

dear you,

Just wanted to say, it’s time to let the past be bygone and move on. Don’t keep saying what you want to do with your life and still linger in the past. Since you have already made up your mind to prove that you’re worth more than what you used to be then start doing it. Stop asking people around you for advice and sweep them into the bin like they are dust.

Stop telling everyone how you are regretting the things you’ve done and started redeeming yourself. Actions are always better than words. Stop thinking of how worthless you are and start proving to everyone how you might be worthy of something. If you never take the initiative to work for it, how do you expect other people to respect you? Or even start believing you for starters.

Gain some self confidence for yourself and start believing the fact that you can do it.

Nette - over and done.

 

P.S. don’t start assuming it’s you. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone

Im a newbie here, although i have been watching on the sidelines for a little while.
Im a part time librarian, love baking and my wesie Daisy. I also am way too excited about Christmas for words!!
I cant wait to get on here some more and 'meet' lots of new people!

Take care, Dennis from [url=http://www.myonlinepayday.com]My Online Payday[/url] website!