Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Think POSITIVE!

 

Only awesome people get chosen for NS.

 

and

 

 

 

 

I AM SUPER

AWESOME!

 

Just to help me sleep at night.

I was hoping to go for NS in the beginning of the year,
Thought it would be great experience.

 

TAHNIAH! ANDA TERPILIH MENYERTAI PLKN SIRI 7/2010

 

I stoned.

my mum was like laughing at me
cause i was screaming from upstairs

”SHYT! I GOT NS!!”

then i ran down and then i ran up then i ran down again
cause i didn’t know where she was

Like I told Melinda,
I am We are going to think positively.

It’s just three months.

We are gonna get allowance.
We have more time to consider about college.
We’re gonna come back tanned.

 

We are gonna be missing three months worth of everything.

My sister’s birthday.
Hanging out with friends.

College.

My biggest worry of all.
I don’t even know what I want yet and now NS comes along.

Maybe it’s a sign.

No comments: