Thursday, June 4, 2009

T.T

Lynnette should have packed earlier.
Lynnette should have packed two days ago.
Lynnette should have checked everything earlier.

I woke up this morning, enter my bathroom. Realized my shampoo was squeezed to the very last drop. Found out a lot other things were on the verge of finishing too. =.=

Last minute trip to OU with Briana. Sorry for dragging you around ou like an idiot. We went to watch Monsters VS Aliens in TGV so there was no 3D effect. The movie started out great. Then, came a SMS that totally ruined my mood for the movie.

“What’s you monster name?”
”Susan?”
”As in a name people scream when they see you..”
”Susan…”
”=.= SUUUUUSAAANNN.. Omg, I just scared myself.”

Love that scene. Okay, I should go back to my packing now. Last minute packing = frantic. Should not have procrastinated. Serves me right. Gah..

I need a last minute shopping trip! Anyone?

Will be back on the 7th. =)

1 comment:

SGRMSE. said...

Can't stand packing but what to do, what to do. It's essential for going away. All the best having that sorted (: