Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Leo Forum 2009? Pfft…

Saying forum was not good is the understatement of the year. I would like to say I had a blast and my RM280 and letting go of TWO camps were worth it but no. I can’t really say that.

1. The food sucked.

Yes, you may say we were in Penang. Ironically, we had the suckiest food in Malaysia and I actually missed canteen food. We had sour smelling vege on the first day for lunch. The dinner? Imagine ONE THOUSAND AND SEVENTY LEOS queuing at 3 buffet tables. For breakfast the next day, char kuey teow.. no, not penang style. With two fried spring rolls. Lunch was OKAY. Dinner was.. didn’t really eat except for the first dish, too happy. *grins* Breakfast on the last day was freaking horribly-disgusting, it had bread mould on it. WTF?!

2. The hotel sucked.

Imagine you were in the shower, electricity going off every 2 minutes. IT WENT OFF 6 FREAKING TIMES IN 10 MINUTES! Imagine, you are hot and sweaty and water supple keeps coming back on and off. Imagine, ONE THOUSAND AND SEVENTY Leos waiting for two miserable lifts? Imagine you being sweaty and just wanting to get to your room climbing up TEN flights of stairs to get to your room to find out there’s no electricity. Imagine you had to pay FREAKING TWO RINGGIT FOR A PILLOW AND THREE RINGGIT FOR A COMFORTER or else they would tell you there’re none available.

3. What Dance Floor?

They promised Dance Floor. The MC said, DJ pump up the music. The music by Celine Dion came on the speakers. WE were all like.. =.= /|\ So imagine the music throughout FORUM. Not that I don’t like Celine Dion, in fact I LOVE her music but.. pumping up the music isn’t exactly Celine Dion.

4. Stickers? Save the planet puhlezze.

They gave us some bus stickers, but due to dunno what shyt problem. Not all of them were available. So we didn’t even get to go for the Special Project okay. Forum was talks speeches and awards.

5. Heels were a killer.

My feet are still hurting from them. Two days in a row of heels. Not me man. Don’t know how girls actually go through it.

6. The ballroom was so far away from the Hotel.

We had to keep travelling everyday to get to the halls. It was freaking shit.

7. Security Check in the middle of the night.

what shit man… damn tired di. The knocking was so loud. Fine, that aside. Please larr, respect others who WANT to sleep and don’t laugh like some idiotic jakun while walking down the freaking corridor. You do your checkup and let the rest of us Leos sleep larr.. goodness gracious.

8. A certain Committee member was really rude to the Leos.

It’s no one’s fault that they can’t speak English. So since YOU can freaking converse in CHINESE why not just explain to them what you mean? OR MAYBE you can’t even speak in chinese? Seriously, what was YOUR problem? YOU had no right to scold them right in front of so many people making them apologize for nothing. YOU should have helped us LEOS. Don’t you remember the motto - WE SERVE?

But.. I would still say I had fun at Forum.

1. The company was great AWESOME.

Yes, even though kena zha by Mark and Neeraj kao kao in the bus.. at least it was entertaining right Zen? We shall all go get twee Christmas twee and hang can cuffs on them and make sure we have Party Sized people around.

Thanks to the girls in my room for putting up with me, always hear me going around laughing doing crazy stuffs before you girls sleep. =) Also, pressing the down button when we wanted to go up because at one point I thought if I wanted the lift to come down, I should press the down button. =P

To the girls from BU, you girls rock socks man! Hahaha, hypering with me the whole night. Singing LOW, GLAMOROUS, BOOM BOOM POW and other songs with me in the middle of nowhere and actually dancing.

2. I got my award!

I got my Information and Technology Award! and also not to forget the International Relationship Day Award. The one where me and Zen worked our asses off to get the events and on that day itself cried dunno how many billion times over it.

3. I got a lot more badges.

My vest is filled now. I got a special badge from Muar which a girl traded for my LOVE badge. Quite worth it though cause I really really liked it.

Pictures will be up soon when I get them from everyone else.

4 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

Interesting read (: I was an Interactor back in high school. Glad you still found the up side despite all the negatives.

Lynnette said...

Hahaha... It was really bad though. =)

jianglong said...

away happen once...

Anonymous said...

this hit-or-miss R. It's mainly scripted by Paul Jarrico who received no screen credit because of his pro-communistfriends. She helps Dairine deal with the exchange wizards in Wizard's Holiday. Although he is not himself a wizard, he