Saturday, June 20, 2009

You give me something

Got this off Su-Zen’s blog… quite an interesting/amusing tag.

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their names):

1. You deserve way better than that babe.
2. I thought you were someone better.
3. Be proud of me for once?
4. Please.
5. Thanks for everything.
6. Get a life, seriously.
7. What would I do without you? =)
8. Stop pestering me.
9. Get over it already.
10. How can I be there for you when you’re not letting me in?

Nine things about myself :

1. I laugh at everything.
2. I get hyper when I am sleepy/stressed out.
3. A cup of Teh O Ice Limau can keep me awake for hours.
4. I am lactose intolerant, esp in the morning.
5. I don’t like it when people change my designs.
6. I am learning to play the guitar – Coco.
7. I am a Youtube addict.
8. I learn games to fast and get bored too easily.
9. I can’t seem to study.

Eight ways to win my heart :

1. Musically talented. Guitar, violin, saxophone, piano, drums…
2. Ability to compose a song.
3. Great sense of humor. Then again, I laugh at everything.
4. Sincerity.

basically just someone who clicks with me.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot :

1. I am bored.
2. Okay, I need to start studying. Zzzzzz.
3. I am sleepy.
4. I wish I went to arts stream.
5. Where’s my phone?
6. *stones*
7. Is she/he talking to me?

Six things I do before I fall asleep :
1. Put on my soothing music.
2. Wash my face.
3. Sms.
4. Arrange my pillows.
5. Drink water.
6. Check my horoscope.

Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) :

1. Eleanor.
2. My Grandma.
3. My Mum.
4. My Dad.
5. Briana.

Four things your wearing right now :
1. Shorts
2. Earth Hour Shirt.
3. Socks
4. Earrings.

Three places that you would like to go:

1. Paris.
2. New Zealand.
3. Canada.

Two things you want to do before you die :

1. Get married.
2. Have kids.
Lol my life is complete. xD I is so easy to please.

One confession :
I am a very emotional person.
- something tells me it’s pretty known. =)

No comments: