Sunday, June 28, 2009

Awesome Day with Awesome People

Today totally lifted my mood up after what happened last night. Even though right now, sorry can’t mend what I have done out of anger yesterday, I don’t really think I care enough anymore… Currently listening to Hannah Montana’s Movie Soundtrack and blogging about my day.

Anyways…

Today I attended BUBS’s Youth today! It was fun and pretty amusing. Met this girl name Ailsa. She’s such a comical character. Everything she says is like so animated. She’s so bubbly and bouncy. Melinda conducted the session today. We had talk about what made us angry and happy that week. It was pretty interesting. :)

After that…

Off to One Utama to meet with Briana. We had Mamak in that Mamak Stall next to the smelly drain/river. Finally had my Maggi Mee Goreng after craving for it for super long time. Met up with Briana at TGV. We wanted to watch a Movie. But when we got to GSC, we saw this hilarious sign… I couldn’t help but to take a picture of it.

image
enlarge the sign and you’ll see that it say.
Counter 1 – 5  Transformer II
Counter 6  Other Movie.

Look at that line!! There were no good movies on so we decided to skip it and do something else.

Then…

We were at MPH. I was staring at a book and suddenly someone just covered my eyes from my back. Panicking, I tried to peel the person’s hands off. You will be surprised how strong this girl is… So when she finally let go. I turn around and see Melinda and Briana standing there smiling. My first thoughts were, SHYT! Who is that?! Then I heard the infamous giggle. Turned around and saw Su Zen. =.= Gave me a freaking fright man!

Later on…

Bree had never had Aunty Anne’s in her life so we decided to rid that virginity and went to get some.

image
Love the Pretzel Dog

We decided to just head over to Pick and Brews and just sit and relax with a drink till we were ready for our Dinner. I love Briana’s camera. It had awesome lighting so I took her camera and started clicking away. =)

image
Pick n’ Brew.

image 
Love this shot.

image 
Pen knife in one hand, Hannah Montana Soundtrack in another.

image
Melinda wanted a nice shot too. So I tried to play with the angles.

image
Strawberry Banana Frap

image
Ice fruit Tea

image 
Ice Peach Tea

image
I just love this kind of classic shots.

image
My model for the day.

image 
The lightings were very good.
We sat at the smoking lounge.

image
image
image
image
Penne Cabonara with Bacon

image
Here’s your awesome emo shot!

image
dig in!

image
No idea what I was doing.

image
My lamb shank.
The taste was really good.

image
Bree’s Chicken something.
The tomato sauce is really good.

image
Me and Mel spent NINE hours on these babies!

image
Those are those magic relighting candles.
Will upload a video soon. =)

image  
BREE.

I want MY name spelt okay? Each cake one letter too.
Have fun with making EIGHT cakes. =)

image
The NINE hours were worth it.

image

We had to wait for Melinda’s mum to pick us up from the New wing Taxi Stand. They were having a MJ tribute there so we found a spot and stood there watching.

image 
People signing on the wall.

It was really good. Everyone was screaming and cheering like it was a Live performance though it was just a Music Video but the fans didn’t seem to care at all. Then a guy went up on stage to sing his tribute. His first song was You’re Not Alone.

You’re not alone,
I am here with you.
Though we’re far apart.
You’re always in my heart.

Just the lyrics is enough to make you want to cry. His voice was really good. Then, everyone sang along. I started to tear. The emotion was that strong. At that point, everyone was just so united because of one star. We sang in ONE VOICE. It was a really sensational. I came back and started changed my personal msg to MJ's tribute in One Utama was really AWESOME!     

All my friends started to ask me about it. I had like 6 conversation talking about MJ’s tribute in One Utama.

One word.

AWESOME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice cakes. X)